• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Carlos Perez.

No way Mike buries him. He will catch three out of four games unless he struggles. I think he saw enough of Iannetta and knows he will be gone at yhe end of this season. Perez could be the catcher for the next several years. Bandy will share the duties with him and I think Iannetta will be gone by the trading deadline.

it will be interesting what the great catorce does with this kid.

his usual pattern is to bury the player, then to use them in an unfamiliar role to see how they react.

sciosia absolutely HATES rookies.

It's been a while since someone played this song.  He sure seemed to hate Molina when he started him ahead of Matt Wallbeck.   And man if he didn't let Napoli rot on the bench in favor of Jose Molina.  If anything.  If anything, MS tends to favor gloves over bats at C.

I don't think they would have called him up and DFA'd Butera if it wasn't for him to play.

I expect that he will start at least 3 games in a row while Iannetta has a mental break. Iannetta will get back in there every other or every 3rd game, and then they'll see how the guys are looking.

It's been a while since someone played this song.  He sure seemed to hate Molina when he started him ahead of Matt Wallbeck.   And man if he didn't let Napoli rot on the bench in favor of Jose Molina.  If anything.  If anything, MS tends to favor gloves over bats at C.

my original post has nothing to do with your rebuttal.

wtf?