• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Video Game Reviews: What Are You Playing?

mulwin444

• 1 month later...

Finished "Jedi Fallen Order"...pretty solid.  Good Star Wars story with Souls-borne combat with elements of Uncharted, Titanfall (because it's Respawn) and Tomb Raider.  Lots of jumping, hanging, climbing, rope-swinging, wall-running and sliding.  You'll fall to your death a lot but the lightsaber battles and force powers are worth the trip. 

• 5 months later...

In this time of pandemic, whatcha playing?  

Currently, I downloaded the Uncharted series for PS4 and have been having some fun playing those games.  I always have a great time with the Uncharted series. 

I tried MLB the show and I really don't get it.  I just want to play against the league as the Angels.  There's too much other shit to wade through, so I got frustrated and gave it a rest for Uncharted.

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2020 at 6:52 AM, halomatt said:

In this time of pandemic, whatcha playing?  

Currently, I downloaded the Uncharted series for PS4 and have been having some fun playing those games.  I always have a great time with the Uncharted series. 

I tried MLB the show and I really don't get it.  I just want to play against the league as the Angels.  There's too much other shit to wade through, so I got frustrated and gave it a rest for Uncharted.

Persona 5: Royal

Never played a Persona game before nor do I play turn based combat games but, damn, this game earned every bit of its 95/100 metacritic score.

Imagine a game with BioWare relationship/social mechanics mixed with a Scooby Doo-esque anime.  If you take your time with it, you will easily surpass 100 hrs but it will breeze by...

PS5 dropped their shit today. Pretty wild. I think the Resident Evil trailer showed what real gameplay will look like. Hitman said it was game footage, but it still looks like cut scene type shit.....and honestly, I haven't trusted them since they told everyone they were doing some kind of episodic game where you buy it up front, but they were going to release content and we would get it for free with our purchase. I think they did one expansion pack and that was it. Just misleading to the public. They also always seem to go high end with the trailers and it's not how the game plays. Just looks like a cool movie trailer, but the game you purchased is different.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Fantasy 7 remake.

Square Enix put their heart and soul into this and it shows. Diehard fans of the original such as myself will notice all the little things that are clear nods to the original, as subtle as sliding down a pipe in the second reactor mission...

Not super crazy about some of the plot modifications towards the end of the game, but I still enjoyed the whole experience. Definitely worth the money imo.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...