• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Video Game Reviews: What Are You Playing?

mulwin444

16 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

She actually did have a basement that she didn't tell you about. She left it to all of us in the will. Sorry you had to find out about it like this.

Helluva thing to spring on a guy.

The bad news is you guys owe 7 years worth of rent.  My mom had a great sense of humor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/4/2021 at 10:21 PM, Bronson said:

Playing through all the Resident Evil games right now in preparation for Village.

Village was great, but they seem to be taking the series back in the same direction they took it before: More action, less spoopy.

Also, as a completionist, fuck the trophies in this game. I have 1 left to get the platinum and you'll know which one it is if you own the game. Just totally unbalanced bullshit you need a walk-through just to have a chance at beating.

Rant over. Good game. Just, fuck that bonus crap.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Village was great, but they seem to be taking the series back in the same direction they took it before: More action, less spoopy.

Also, as a completionist, fuck the trophies in this game. I have 1 left to get the platinum and you'll know which one it is if you own the game. Just totally unbalanced bullshit you need a walk-through just to have a chance at beating.

Oh yeah I’m a trophy hunter also and Capcom is known for having bullshit grind trophies. That’s unfortunate. 

Im on 6 right now. The game is better then I remembered. Actually kinda enjoying it.

On 6/17/2021 at 11:19 AM, tdawg87 said:

I used to try and complete all Xbox achievements for games until I just lost interest in the grind it takes to complete many of them. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, Taylor said:

Picked up an Xbox Series S yesterday. RDR2 looks incredible on my 4K TV (hi @St1ck). Not sure which Series X/S game I'll jump into first.

Not sure if you've ever got into the Borderlands series but Borderlands 3 is a heck of a lot of fun. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2021 at 9:38 AM, gotbeer said:

That’s pretty cool. I have the Xbox Game Pass and it has way more games available to play than I will ever need. Next week Back 4 Blood is being released so I will be playing that one. It’s from the same team that made the Left 4 Dead series a few years back 

• 2 months later...

Playing Halo Infinite. The campaign was really good even though the story sucked, but the multiplayer is where this game really shines. I haven’t played a lot of video games in the last ten years, and when I do I normally stick to single player games—but the MP is absolutely addictive and probably the best in the series. The last online MP game I really enjoyed was Halo 3.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...