• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "RAIDERS ARE THE BEST NFL TEAM" Thread

Ray McKigney

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, bloodbrother said:

Ugh, may as well roll out the red carpet for Brady and the Pats on their road to the SB. AFC playoff picture is littered with these QBs: Matt McGloin, Tom Savage, Matt Moore, and Alex Smith

that was already a given regardless of the qb situations.

also, this might seem homerish, but while smith isn't top tier for ab's, he definitely doesn't belong on a list of career backups.

there never was, that was the point. that's why i said it was a given. even pitt or bal, they aren't exactly the the type of teams that strike fear into your teams d.

that was kind of the theme we talked about earlier when i brought up that i have no idea how the chiefs have the record they do and then the conversation shifted to how it's wide open because no one other than the pats look good.

it's just now instead of slightly above mediocre teams, we now have backup qbs to go with them. i can see a defense like the chiefs or maybe some other team steps up and surprises the pats and shuts them down like the broncos did last year, but that miracle is what it will take for them to not walk into the super bowl.

i think the steelers can be the team that gets hot at the right time. miami seems to be doing the same.

problem is if the chiefs only get the wild card there is a 99.9% chance they go to ne where they will lose again....chiefs will beat the texans, so unless miami win at pitt (which now that i'm posting this is a legit possibility) the #5 seed goes to #1.

blowing that game last week against tenn was an absolute kick to the dick and ruined controlling their own destiny. the chiefs can win tonight because they're at home, but it's no lock, and the raiders can absolutely lose to your broncos at mile high. if that happens they win the division and get the bye....assuming the chiefs don't drop an egg in sd last week of the season, which won't happen because i'll be there.

Pats without Gronk are definitely there for the taking. Problem is that if the Pats secure the #1 seed, it's hard seeing the Chiefs or Steelers going into Foxboro and winning it. Steelers have the best QB/WR/RB combination in the league but man that team just doesn't bring it when they go on the road.

Best bet was trying to knock the Pats from the #1 seed and Oakland had a shot at it. If they win next week and Pats lose @ Miami(they did last year in Week 17 to cost themselves top seed) I would have given Oakland a shot at pulling it out

The problem with Pitt is that Ben has been pretty bad on the road this year and they're looking at having to possibly go through both KC and NE if KC wins Sunday and Denver beats Oakland.  I'm not really sold on Miami but to be fair they're obviously hot at the right time and I could see them making it to the divisional round.  NE is playing all around great football as their defense has stepped it up big time the last 6-7 weeks and if they play like that in the playoffs then they're going to be hard to beat.  As far as Oakland goes as much as I dislike them I don't want to see any team lose star players heading into the playoffs because they go from a 2 seed to now a possible 5 seed who more than likely doesn't make it past wildcard weekend.