• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "RAIDERS ARE THE BEST NFL TEAM" Thread

Ray McKigney

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

Thus team has been suck for 20 years and you're just now giving up? 

I stopped following after they left LA.  But when Mack and Carr were drafted I started watching a few games again.  This killed that though.

As far as my interests go.  Basketball >>> Baseball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Football

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

It's finally official. What was unthinkable five years ago has come to fruition. There was a ceremony at Allegiant Stadium last week with Mark Davis and Jon Gruden in town to tour the facility, and the name has officially been changed on NFL.com: Las Vegas Raiders.

Every time I drive by the stadium site, the progress is visible. Everything is reportedly on schedule.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 11:29 AM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

It's finally official. What was unthinkable five years ago has come to fruition. There was a ceremony at Allegiant Stadium last week with Mark Davis and Jon Gruden in town to tour the facility, and the name has officially been changed on NFL.com: Las Vegas Raiders.

Every time I drive by the stadium site, the progress is visible. Everything is reportedly on schedule.

Things are getting interesting in Vegas.    UNLV students, alums, and players are no doubt happy to be at games that will be much closer to campus than Sam Boyd Stadium is.

THREE teams debut new stadiums (two) this coming season.   No more NFL games in 28k facilities (Chargers), 96 year-old facilities (Rams), or bad facilities (Raiders); and for the Rams and Chargers, no more one home game every season outside the US   

• Chuck unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dana-white-story-fuels-speculation-033810034.html

Dana White’s story fuels speculation that Derek Carr was Tom Brady’s unnamed “motherf–ker”

The slow time in 2021 got an unexpected boost when Tom Brady appeared on The Shop and dropped this juicy little nugget regarding his first-ever foray into free agency, the prior year.

“One of the teams, they weren’t interested at the very end,” Brady said. “I was thinking, you’re sticking with that motherf–ker?”

The immediate favorite for the role of unnamed “motherf–ker” became 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. But the reaction over the first 24 hoursfrom folks in league circles centered on Raiders quarterback Derek Carr as the true “motherf–ker.” Dana White’s comments from the first-ever UFC “GronkCast,” claiming that Brady to the Raiders was almost a done deal before coach Jon Gruden blew it up, are prompting many to conclude it was indeed Carr...