• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "RAIDERS ARE THE BEST NFL TEAM" Thread

Ray McKigney

4 hours ago, Ray McKigney said:

Yeah, man. It was a good one. I was pleasantly surprised that Brees didn't get them closer for the last FG attempt. If there was an additional 10 second on the clock, the result may have been different.

I thought that unsportsmanlike conduct after that 2 point conversion was going to come back to bite them.

8 hours ago, nate said:

After seeing how bad the Chiefs and Chargers are, it looks like the Raiders have a good shot at the division unless Denver can win on D again.

Not only defense but my god did they ever get the luck on Thursday? I was talking to a Broncos fan and he said "sometimes it's better to be lucky than good"

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Steven said:

Another Nate gem.

Guessing no one will be in this thread today.

Great game guys. Way to bring it at home against a division rival.

Congrats on winning coming out of a bye week.

That touchdown to the huge guy was fun.

29 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Division games are always the hardest to predict. I took KC in my weekly pick'em league because I think they're better than they've played through week 5 while Oakland wasn't as good as their 4-1 record.  Admittedly I also wanted KC to win to help Denver out since they lost.  

That was my take away from the weekend....the division got closer for everyone. I don't think any of the teams are that good. I mean shit, the Raiders are tied for first and the only team in the division with negative net points.

I had KC losing this one. I like the Raiders as a team, against a rival, at home. In most of these closer matches in the division I take the home team.

• 3 weeks later...

God dammit. If the Raiders had lost I would have won the weekly pool, I was in a three-way tie and I was the only one to pick the Texans. They blew it by not challenging the spot on third down and then challenging it on fourth down.

They probably still would have lost anyway but that iced it.