• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "RAIDERS ARE THE BEST NFL TEAM" Thread

Ray McKigney

I don't follow the raiders close enough to say whether or not he did a terrible job but after going 12-4 in 2016 and looking like a team getting closer towards the elite group in the AFC with NE/Pitt they went 6-10 this year.  They went from a top 10 offense to a bottom 10 offense while they still had the pieces on offense to make up for an average to bad defense.  In his third year as their coach they had their worst season under him while they had the pieces to compete.  It's debatable how much blame a head coach should get when a team struggles because injuries and players under performing can't always be fixed by coaching but they definitely took a step back this year. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

The Raiders are becoming more of just a memory than a fan favorite in LA. I'm sure they will still be popular amoungst the incarcerated but this is now the Rams city.

they were here in LA for what, a dozen years or so? they've been gone for 22 years. i'm surprised there's still such a passionate group around here that follows them so devotedly. even jim hill on channel 2 still gives them top billing during football season (which i wish he would stop doing). they're not an LA team.

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2018 at 2:54 PM, Tank said:

they were here in LA for what, a dozen years or so? they've been gone for 22 years. i'm surprised there's still such a passionate group around here that follows them so devotedly. even jim hill on channel 2 still gives them top billing during football season (which i wish he would stop doing). they're not an LA team.

I have never understood the fanaticism for the Raiders in Los Angeles, given how much longer that the Rams were there. Maybe it's the "cool" factor of the black uniforms, I don't know.

• 4 months later...
On 6/26/2018 at 7:45 PM, nando714 said:

It’s just not right the raiders moving to Vegas 

Al Davis probably rolled in his grave 

Actually this is the kind of move that Al Davis probably would have made, just to piss off the NFL. Some local sports talk radio guys said as much back when he still owned the team.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 7:26 PM, nando714 said:

clicked on the link and it took some serious doing, but i finally found the article you cited. couldn't read it, however, because of the plethora of pop-up ads about subscribing to their paper. never did read the story.

man, that website is a mess.

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

As I halfway suspect will happen, the Raiders may get kicked out of Oakland at the end of the 2018 season. Sam Boyd Stadium awaits. There was an item about this on the local news last night.

Another crazy rumor had the Raiders playing at Qualcomm Stadium in 2019.   Raiders in S.D.?   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  

• 2 weeks later...