• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "RAIDERS ARE THE BEST NFL TEAM" Thread

Ray McKigney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 11:05 AM, HanfordGuy said:

7D55F6BF-D43F-4D6D-AE13-4FF2B4C06558.thumb.jpeg.0d4cc0619bd2444fa8355fbaa8f85deb.jpeg

On one of my fantasy football teams, my primary QB is Patrick Mahomes. He was on a bye last week. My backup is Derek Carr. I got one more point from Carr in the New Orleans game than I would have gotten from just leaving Mahomes in the lineup without him playing.

Upon seeing this week's game on the schedule, my brother-in-law in Jacksonville said to chalk up a win for the silver and black. I told him not to underestimate the Raiders' ability to blow leads.

2 hours ago, HanfordGuy said:

BA33E2AF-A3A3-4CA0-A495-C1A4B3C009BA.thumb.jpeg.c85ee2c4b681d4a406bc806272df0259.jpeg

And offensive plays called by a guy who had never called plays at the pro level, run by a quarterback who had been benched by the former coach.

This is officially a dumpster fire.

Nothing has been said explicitly, but the way that things have been said implies a major rift in the locker room.

Road games against the Broncos, Seahawks, Rams and Steelers, and home games against the Chargers, Patriots, 49ers and Chiefs remain. This team may not win another game.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

And offensive plays called by a guy who had never called plays at the pro level, run by a quarterback who had been benched by the former coach.

This is officially a dumpster fire.

Nothing has been said explicitly, but the way that things have been said implies a major rift in the locker room.

Road games against the Broncos, Seahawks, Rams and Steelers, and home games against the Chargers, Patriots, 49ers and Chiefs remain. This team may not win another game.

The Chargers may not have anyone left with a pulse by the time they meet again.

10 hours ago, arch stanton said:

As someone who used to follow the Broncos pretty closely I was amused when they hired the weaselly little shitstain McDaniels to coach them. It’s gone just as I expected 

Mark Davis is doubling down on his mistake, coming up with the clever line "Rome wasn't built in a day." This wasn't a rebuilding project. This team was in the playoffs last year, and they were a play away from advancing to the second round.

This has the feel of a team that doesn't even want to finish the season.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2022 at 7:52 AM, St1ck said:

I'm guessing they keep Carr. He's not great but he's not terrible. They should use the draft and whatever cap room they have to fix other issues.

He is being benched for the final two games while they look at Jarrett Stidham.

Carr leads the league with 14 interceptions thrown.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan