• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

Meh, it is called having an opinion.  Besides, personally I couldn't care less about gay marriage.  My only concern, and you know this, is gay marriage being forced upon the Church. 

I think killing human beings in the womb is about the worst kind of bullying.there is. 

Is that Matisyahoo?

Anyway I wasn't directing it toward MT.  I was directing it toward the comment about painting houses in Cambodia.  Those groups do that and it is good but they also bully the people who don't share their beliefs.

Is that Matisyahoo?

Anyway I wasn't directing it toward MT.  I was directing it toward the comment about painting houses in Cambodia.  Those groups do that and it is good but they also bully the people who don't share their beliefs.

Who exactly do you include in "those groups"?  I'm guessing you don't really know many folks in those groups.  I love how you attempt to minimize my service by calling it "painting houses". 

It is a lot more than that.

Who exactly do you include in "those groups"? I'm guessing you don't really know many folks in those groups. I love how you attempt to minimize my service by calling it "painting houses".

Mainly converting people.

Who exactly do you include in "those groups"?  I'm guessing you don't really know many folks in those groups.  I love how you attempt to minimize my service by calling it "painting houses". 

There were more than 250 CA religious groups that sponsored and supported CA Prop 8.  Most of them also do humanitarian deeds.

There were more than 250 CA religious groups that sponsored and supported CA Prop 8.  Most of them also do humanitarian deeds.

as long as they are people that contribute and share the same beliefs.. why yes, yes they do.

No offense but come on.. when was the last time you say any religious group contribute to something that wasnt self serving?

as long as they are people that contribute and share the same beliefs.. why yes, yes they do.

No offense but come on.. when was the last time you say any religious group contribute to something that wasnt self serving?

top ten most ignorant statement on aw. 

Who gives a shit if it is self serving, they are still doing great things. Let me know when you go out of your way to help someone like churches help people. I am not even a religious person, but to down play what they do in communities is just lame. It's not like they say, "hey we will help you but you better join the church or else."

Who gives a shit if it is self serving, they are still doing great things. Let me know when you go out of your way to help someone like churches help people. I am not even a religious person, but to down play what they do in communities is just lame. It's not like they say, "hey we will help you but you better join the church or else."

helping those who help you, is by definition, not charity

yes, i have seen churches do some good things, but its generally to those that are part of their group or designed to grow said group.

not all. there are no absolutes, but the vast majority.