• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-cabinet-moves-close-al-jazeeras-local-operations-2024-05-05/

Israeli authorities raid Al Jazeera after shutdown order

The measure, the statement said, includes closing Al Jazeera's offices in Israel, confiscating broadcast equipment, cutting off the channel from cable and satellite companies and blocking its websites.

The network last month complained of "a series of systematic Israeli attacks to silence Al Jazeera".
It said Israel deliberately targeted and killed several of its journalists, including Samer Abu Daqqa and Hamza AlDahdooh, both killed in Gaza during the conflict. Israel has said it does not target journalists.

Journalism is anti-Semitic.

35 minutes ago, Jay said:

Pro-Palestinian protesters are backed by a surprising source: Biden's biggest donors

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-palestianian-protesters-backed-surprising-110000257.html

The donors include some of the biggest names in Democratic circles: Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker, according to a POLITICO analysis.

Groups and where they get their monies should be rather easy to trace   

'Violent' leader of Columbia University's anti-Israel protest is unmasked as son of millionaire ad execs who is married to a model and lives in $3.4M Brooklyn brownstone

The leader of the recent protests Columbia University has been revealed as the 40-year-old son of millionaire ad execs who lives in a four story Brooklyn townhouse. 

James Carlson, who also goes by Cody Carlson and Cody Tarlow, was arrested by the NYPD and charged with burglary and illegal entry after he stormed Columbia's Hamilton Hall and re-named it 'Hind' Hall.

The accused, who is described as 'a long-time figure in the anarchist world' by officials, was also arrested for allegedly attacking a police officer during the violent G8 protests in San Francisco in 2005, according to the NY Post.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13383089/Columbia-University-protest-leader-son-millionaire-Brooklyn.html

14 minutes ago, NrM said:

RDT_20240506_1150081209529298533271648.jpg

Yeah they all suck. 

What about "Well Informed, Highly Educated, Understands History, No One gets a Free Pass" guy that doesn't hate jews but certainly isn't going to bend over and take it in the backside at their whim? What about that guy?

16 minutes ago, NrM said:

RDT_20240506_1150081209529298533271648.jpg

Also, seems like a lot of people don't like your people.  When I started realizing a lot of people didn't like me, I started to look in the mirror.

Just kidding, but I probably should, and maybe your people should too. 

I mean, I know you won't.  You'll scream Holocaust and remind Christians that if you aren't in Israel than Jesus won't return and milk that grift for all it's worth.

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Yeah they all suck. 

What about "Well Informed, Highly Educated, Understands History, No One gets a Free Pass" guy that doesn't hate jews but certainly isn't going to bend over and take it in the backside at their whim? What about that guy?

That's me!

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The libs are the conspiracy theorists now?

How the turntables.

The loudest conspiracy theorists are just projecting.