• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

On 5/8/2024 at 5:09 AM, Redondo said:

Peaceful protests....

GWU anarchists call for beheadings of school administrators amid anti-Israel encampment
'Guillotine, Guillotine, Guillotine, Guillotine,' a person repeatedly chanted

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gwu-anarchists-call-for-beheadings-school-administrators-amid-anti-israel-encampment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/10/peaceful-pro-palestinian-campus-protests?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-1

Nearly all Gaza campus protests in the US have been peaceful, study finds

Nearly half of the 3% of campus protests that Acled categorized as violent became so because of demonstrators fighting with the police sent in to clear protest encampments.

In the most prominent incident of violence at campus protests so far, a Gaza solidarity encampment at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) was attacked by a group of masked counter-demonstrators who tried to tear down the encampment and assaulted students with projectiles, fireworks and chemical agents. Both groups clashed for hours, while law enforcement officials retreated or failed to intervene.

Its bar for categorizing a demonstration as violent includes “physical violence that rises above pushing or shoving” or property destruction that involves “breaking a window or worse”, he said.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Without a doubt, these soy boys ain’t as violent as blm. Based on the standard in this article the J6 ers pound for pound were more peaceful. 

The Israeli's are using 'your' donations to "feed a starving Holocaust survivor" to cover their attempts to ruin the lives of American students protesting the Israeli government.

https://www.reuters.com/world/name-shame-pro-israel-website-ramps-up-attacks-pro-palestinian-student-2024-05-11/

Canary Mission is one of the oldest and most prominent of several digital advocacy groups that have intensified campaigns to expose Israel's critics since the war broke out, often leading to harassment such as Sayed experienced. The people behind the site have kept their identities, location and funding sources hidden.
Reuters reviewed online attacks and abusive messages directed at scores of people targeted by Canary Mission since Oct. 7.
The site has accused over 250 U.S. students and academics of supporting terrorism or spreading antisemitism and hatred of Israel since the start of the latest Gaza conflict, according to the Reuters review of its posts. 

On its site, Canary Mission provides academic and employer details for the people it profiles, calling on its tens of thousands of followers to ensure "today's radicals are not tomorrow's employees." Messages reviewed by Reuters called for their deportation or expulsion from school or suggested they should be raped or killed.

Canary Mission says on its site that it will remove profiles of people who "recognize their earlier mistakes" and reject what it describes as "latent anti-Semitism" in groups that campaign for boycotts against Israel over its policies in the Palestinian territories. 

A 2016 tax filing by a prominent Jewish American philanthropic organization, the Helen Diller Family Foundation, revealed a financial link between Canary Mission and an Israeli non-profit called Megamot Shalom. That year, the Diller foundation gave $100,000 to the Central Fund of Israel earmarked "Canary Mission for Megamot Shalom," according to the document, which was first reported by the U.S. Jewish news outlet the Forward and reviewed by Reuters.

The Central Fund is a U.S.-based group that acts as a conduit for Americans to make tax-deductible donations to Israeli charities. Its president, Jay Marcus, told Reuters his organization only supports registered charities but would not confirm whether Megamot Shalom or Canary Mission were among them, citing the privacy of its donors and recipients.

Megamot Shalom was founded in 2016 "to preserve and ensure the national strength and image of the State of Israel" through media initiatives, according to documents obtained from Israel's corporations registry.

As of 2022, the most recent year for which records are available, it employed 11 people, including four content writers. The only donor identified in the registry documents is the Central Fund, from which it received 13.2 million shekels ($3.5 million) between 2019 and 2022, the records show.

Reuters was unable to reach Megamot Shalom's founder, Jonathan Bash, or any other listed employees. When Reuters visited the group's registered address in Beit Shemesh, a city 23 km (15 miles) southwest of Jerusalem, it found a locked one-story building with no sign of activity.

32 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm quite proud of those quips actually.

God has been known to do a genocide or two before, you know.

I'm fascinated by how your thinking has evolved from "this isn't a genocide" to "this is a genocide, but not all genocides are bad."

I'll show them. 4 years to graduate but I'll tear up my diploma so I can be popular on Facebook. Whoopee!

Lol at the other girl with her fist in the air

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

I'll show them. 4 years to graduate but I'll tear up my diploma so I can be popular on Facebook. Whoopee!

Lol at the other girl with her fist in the air

Ripped up their diploma?? I've never seen anything so violent!