• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

A better question is where were all these countries when the UN unjustifiably awarded them the State of Israel. They helped create this mess.

lol at unjustifiably.  If you want to play that game where were those countries when stalin and hitler were systematically trying to wipe the Jewish race off of the planet.  Or where were those countries when the Jews were kicked out of Israel in the first place.

I feel like this entire thread has been entirely pointless.

Every fact I've presented or point I've made has gone pretty much completely ignored.

Can the people supporting Israel in this thread help me out? Are the points I've been making crazy or outlandish?

I feel like Libs just have it hard wired in their brain to hate Israel and it doesn't matter what facts I present. Instead of rebutting what I have to say, it either goes ignored or the subject is changed. They don't offer any solutions to what Israel should be doing. All they can do is criticize. 

I understand if you think what Israel is doing is unjust if you can actually come up with better solutions.

Edited by Poozy

what is your opinion of where they should have gone?    

Sir

Don't mock me, righty.

Tough question but I do you know that the answer wasn't Palestine. Knowing what we know now, can you honestly tell me that was the right course of action? We have millions of Palestinian civilians literally trapped in Gaza and the West Bank in what many call an open-air prison. They can't even flee to other countries because of the Israeli blockade. Can you imagine being born into that situation? Such little land to divide amongst so many with a failing economy that has no hope. This end result should have been prevented.

Don't mock me, righty.

Tough question but I do you know that the answer wasn't Palestine. Knowing what we know now, can you honestly tell me that was the right course of action? We have millions of Palestinian civilians literally trapped in Gaza and the West Bank in what many call an open-air prison. They can't even flee to other countries because of the Israeli blockade. Can you imagine being born into that situation? Such little land to divide amongst so many with a failing economy that has no hope. This end result should have been prevented.

Don't forget Egypt blockading the Palestinians. Those people aren't as beloved as you think they are in regards to the Middle East.

12 hour humanitarian cease fire today. israel offered to extend it. hamas said no and resumed firing rockets into israel. tells you all you need to know about how much the palestinians want peace.

this could all end tomorrow if they'd just leave israel alone. all of it.

The other thing that people don't realize is that Palistine is the Mexico of the middle east.  Nobody supports them but the American anti Americans.  Jordan doesn't want anything to do with their shit.  Neither does Lebanon or Syria.

It isn't the 2014 Israelis' fault that more than 60 years ago their country was created. 

Would you be chill with a bunch of indian dudes bombing starbucks in LA?

One of the problems is that their standard of living is a constant reminder of what they have lost and why they're suffering. Civilians are trapped in poverty with no way of escaping. There's a reason why humanitarian groups refer to it as an open-air prison. What it boils down to is that there was just too much distrust on both sides from the beginning for this marriage to ever work.

I mentioned earlier that Hamas goes way too far (no doubt an understatement). You'll never find me defending them.

Don't forget Egypt blockading the Palestinians. Those people aren't as beloved as you think they are in regards to the Middle East.

All due respect, the Egyptian blockade you're referring to doesn't have anything to do with them not liking Palestinian civilians. It was because Hamas thugged out and defeated Fatah in the Battle of Gaza. Egypt didn't like that which was why they tightly sealed their blockade. They actually reopened it several years later but then found out that Hamas was smuggling stuff back so they closed it again. It was strictly for political reasons. In the context of my post, I was only referring to the struggling civilians who are trapped.