• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thatcher to Angels

Actually DVol my post was in reply to the Angels sending one of Yarbrough or Lyndsey the other way. I'm ok with this deal. Depending on the needs of SD we could still get Street.

Thought the kid pitcher was highly regarded but maybe not (not a prospect guru)....

Pretty good trade for the Angels since they didnt give up much.

Yeah

No clue who Krehbiel is, looks like a RP prospect who is in High-A. Borenstein had no future here with this OF set. I'll take the big league bullpen help

Still hoping for one more bullpen move, though I'm not sure if we'll see one

Smith

Grilli

Morin

Jepsen

Thatcher

Rasmus or Salas with Bedrosian/RJ Alvarez as options as well

if they did land somebody like Street or Benoit, this bullpen would be ridiculous

Edited by bloodbrother

After the rumors last night, it's great to know that this team still has JEPPY

At the start of the season if you'd told me I'd be agreeing with this statement, I'd have called you crazy.

I agree with you.