• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Colon actually marks for an exclamation point.

This is following the pattern of a typical HaloThunder thread:

- Proposal that makes people squint and shake their head followed by respectful decline and hinting its time to move on

- Response to decline "Ahh, but you did not consider..."

- Still no one is biting, responses getting more impatient

- Someone who hasn't read HaloThunder's previous posts briefly defends him

- Still he persists, intimating we are somehow lacking the "genious" chormosome necessary to understand the proposal

- Those who previously defended him now bail

- Same proposal, re-hashed in different words, complete with backtracking in certain areas

- With all patience gone, patient indulgence is replaced by WTF 

- Still he persists

- Thread dies a rightful death

Which step is this thread on?

All right then, can anyone answer the friggen question from earlier Monday, July 7, 2014:

Considering the options under the circumstance, which Gubby and Jose addressed themselves with Saturday night's broadcast, do you argue for the 6-man rotation, or do they trade for another starter off the market.

All I've done here is suggest Colon over the bunch available yet, really, I'm overcrowded by a bunch of disruptive, rude, dickheads ignorant to discuss the subject.  I mean, WTF, why are you even in here in the first place?!

All right then, can anyone answer the friggen question from earlier Monday, July 7, 2014:

Considering the options under the circumstance, which Gubby and Jose addressed themselves with Saturday night's broadcast, do you argue for the 6-man rotation, or do they trade for another starter off the market.

All I've done here is suggest Colon over the bunch available yet, really, I'm overcrowded by a bunch of disruptive, rude, dickheads ignorant to discuss the subject.  I mean, WTF, why are you even in here in the first place?!

Calm down, precious

Do the Mets have the Angels lineup, and by Colon's IP game logs on the season, are you just ignorant? 

Name me a better starter the Halos can after other than Price? 

It's the criticism against me as the reason my threads go, never the discussion.  Meanwhile, it's mod's like Lou and Eric that ferment it.  .   

Protect the rotation with 2 rookies out there now.

SP may not be bigger then RP now, I'll give anyone that, but it is down the line over Skaggs and Shoemaker. Skaggs is on a season IP pitch limit, and if Shoemake endures, he's on that watch as well. Are they not rookies? So, if the Halos don't protect the rotation but the bullpen about their moves, then how uneasy will it feel later and into the post season without Skaggs and possibly Shoemaker.

"SKAGGS IS ON A SEASON IP PITCH LIMIT..."

Now can you please stop denying you said anything about pitch counts?

Thank, precious.

Edited by Lou

"Mulwin, you don't stick your lightning rod out at me but your dick! "

Thank you for my new signature...gibberish in its purest form.  I think I understand now...this is "Theater of the Real" and we are all pariticipants in some subversive internet forum performance art.  At least I hope I so since it would imply some intentional leap into the absurb.

Also, you've obviously seen the movies under my alter ego, "Sparks" Tripod.   

"Mulwin, you don't stick your lightning rod out at me but your dick! "

Thank you for my new signature...gibberish in its purest form.  I think I understand now...this is "Theater of the Real" and we are all pariticipants in some subversive internet forum performance art.  At least I hope I so since it would imply some intentional leap into the absurb.

Also, you've obviously seen the movies under my alter ego, "Sparks" Tripod.

I knew Mulwin wouldn't disappoint