• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Trade Frieri for Grilli

Richard

Didn't take Dipoto long, once Scioscia gave JD permission to trade Frieri.

Went something like this..

MS; OK Jerry, please get this %$##&^ outa my sight.

JD; Lemme make a call Mike, I have someone in mind and he's Italian.

MS: Just do it then.

So, has anyone in the FO actually thought about it and said to themselves maybe it's our pitching coach? I don't mean to continue to beat the same drum. But, seriously. I'm concerned that we once again we have a pitcher that was doing pretty well and he just went to pot over a season.

This isn't the 1st time it has happened. And I'm also not going to trot out the list of pitchers either....I'll leave that for AO~

Why is it that the pitchers keep getting thrown under the bus? And when is it a Coaching issue?

It isn't the pitching coach or the manager.

Don't you read this forum?

So, has anyone in the FO actually thought about it and said to themselves maybe it's our pitching coach? I don't mean to continue to beat the same drum. But, seriously. I'm concerned that we once again we have a pitcher that was doing pretty well and he just went to pot over a season.

This isn't the 1st time it has happened. And I'm also not going to trot out the list of pitchers either....I'll leave that for AO~

Why is it that the pitchers keep getting thrown under the bus? And when is it a Coaching issue?

Bring Black back after SD lets him go.