• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You know what I would like ...

to get the feeling that this team cares as much about if it wins or loses, as i do.
i just dont get that impression... all the tip the cap, turn the page cliches nonsnese and no fire...  this team is better than this.. and it frustrates me to no end to see them go thru the motions like they dont even care
i cant even watch right now... its just to irritating.

to get the feeling that this team cares as much about if it wins or loses, as i do.

i just dont get that impression... all the tip the cap, turn the page cliches nonsnese and no fire... this team is better than this.. and it frustrates me to no end to see them go thru the motions like they dont even care

I'm right with you...this is so frustrating.

They're not a playoff team but he's right. It just seems that they are going through the motions game after game. I know it's still June but playing with a sense of urgency would be nice to see. I'm sick of the mediocrity every year now.

I would prefer a manager before a new GM. I'd like to see what a completely new coaching staff and perspective would do for these guys. Scioscia is well past his expiration date

that is one of the scenarios i am for. i think they both should be playing for their jobs, but i don't know that they are. i am satisfied with what we're doing in the minor leagues and draft, given the situation they were given.

Wrong.  It will mean we won 3 games and lost 0.

Exactly! Its a very long season and every fan forgets that when there is a rough stretch. Regardless how bad they played on the road trip we were still leading the wildcard. I may be a bit biased but this is a playoff team. The pitching isn't great but they have shown hot streaks with Richards, Skaggs and Wilson. You go on a hot stretch in September and you're in the playoffs. Remember when Trout was "struggling"? Everyone has forgotten that. Hamilton looks like what we paid him for and if all the other pieces keep clicking this is a playoff TEAM, thats what the offense does well. Keep it close, win it late. And so far that what our Halos are doing. Just 100 more games to go. 

i just dont get that impression... all the tip the cap, turn the page cliches nonsnese and no fire...  this team is better than this.. and it frustrates me to no end to see them go thru the motions like they dont even care

DSC01474.JPG

It can look like that when you play 162 games in 6 months.

They're not a playoff team but he's right. It just seems that they are going through the motions game after game. I know it's still June but playing with a sense of urgency would be nice to see. I'm sick of the mediocrity every year now.

I've seen this thread somewhere before... different year, particular player... Oh yeah! This thread was started every time Garrett Anderson K'd with runners on and he just walked back to the dugout without melting down and beating the tar out of a water cooler.

That's because GA was saving all his energy for when he encountered AW members at Roger Dunn.

Here's to hoping we make the playoffs and anyone saying they aren't a playoff team getting banned. Yes it's an opinion but to say they aren't a playoff team and rooting for 15' and 16' is stupid. Why are you even on the boards? Take a year off and come back when you believe the team will be ready to compete. Call me stupid but in 2014 I say GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!

Here's to hoping we make the playoffs and anyone saying they aren't a playoff team getting banned. Yes it's an opinion but to say they aren't a playoff team and rooting for 15' and 16' is stupid. Why are you even on the boards? Take a year off and come back when you believe the team will be ready to compete. Call me stupid but in 2014 I say GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!

Here's to everyone having the same opinions!