• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida's Finest

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Florida Mom and Her 2 Children Die After Their Car Hits Alligator on Interstate 95

Tragic.  But alligators on the road.  No thank you.  

According to the article it happened at 12:49 AM. A few years back I spent most of the year traveling and even though it was hot as hell in the daytime I chose not to drive at night because the highways are full of critters. You see those glowing eyes in the woods just off the road and hope this isn’t the deer/raccoon/opossum/gator(?) that finally decides to run out in front of you. It’s freakin dangerous 

Otis Dawayne Ryan, 30, was arrested after he allegedly yelled a "vulgar" term to describe where babies come from to children on a playground.

Florida man climbs playground equipment, allegedly yells to children about how babies are born

A Florida man was arrested Sunday after police said he climbed a piece of playground equipment and shouted a lewd term to children to describe how babies are born, reports said. 

Otis Dawayne Ryan, 30, allegedly climbed on top of one of a children’s toy at a playground near Pier 60 in Tampa Bay and shouted to a group of four and six-year-olds about where babies come from, and used a “vulgar term in doing so,” The Tampa Bay Times reported, citing an arrest report.

The officer said parents rushed “to remove their children” from the playground.  

Ryan, who has a history of causing disturbances in the area and had prior arrests, was charged with disorderly conduct, the report said. He was ordered to pay a fine and to stay away from the park, according to the paper. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/14/2018 at 2:19 PM, Homebrewer said:

Florida man asked sheriff's office to test meth he worried was no good — and got arrested

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-florida-meth-sheriff-test-20180614-story.html

Why does it look like he was getting a haircut?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Rico said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/florida-couple-built-drive-thru-window-at-mobile-home-to-sell-drugs-cops.html

A Florida couple was arrested last week after they were caught allegedly selling drugs out of a drive-thru window they constructed out of the side of their mobile home.

That's the kind of outside-the-box thinking that MAGA!

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Tank,

Put your cursor over their avatar and an option window will open up  one of the options an ignore button

Unless you are just joking around and I missed it.

thanks redondo. 

i'm joking around. i think one of the stupidest movies ever made was iron eagle. blarg posted a picture from said POC and thus my post.