• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CJ Cron promoted, JB Shuck demoted!

I'm not ready to give up on Freese yet and I doubt Dipoto is either. To do so is basically to admit that the trade was a mistake.

As much as I wanted Freese to do well...he isn't going to. He runs like my grandma (who died 20 years ago) he is a liability at 3rd, and he looks over matched at the plate 9 our of 10 times..

I hate to admit it too...but the guy has zero redeeming qualities for a team thinking about playoffs..

He would be fine for a team needing to coast through a season looking at the future..but he doesn't belong here.

Because he has a track record of success and he's not that old. I'm not saying you can't give up on him but I'll show some patience.

It is May...gonna show patience till when? July?

I have seen enough from both him and Ibanez...Abe might have value as a LATE inning bat off the bench, but Freese's only value will be as trade fodder to a team who needs a warm body @ 3rd base to play out the string...maybe for a AA arm.

It is May...gonna show patience till when? July?

I have seen enough from both him and Ibanez...Abe might have value as a LATE inning bat off the bench, but Freese's only value will be as trade fodder to a team who needs a warm body @ 3rd base to play out the string...maybe for a AA arm.

If he was playing I'd give him until the end of this month. Since he isn't I would give him a few more weeks after he returns.

Freese was 8-21 before getting injured.

Lets see, 8 divided by 21....add a decimal to the eight and a zero after the decimal.....21 goes into 80 almost 4 tmes, but really it is only three, so 80 minus 63....cross out the eight and put a seven, carry over the ten and addd a one in front of the zero, so 80 minus 63 equals seventeen......add a 0 and so 21 goes into 170 about.... 8 times.....170 minus 168 equals 2....add a 0...21 goes into 20 zero times....add another 0....21 goes into 200 about 9 times.

Holy Cow!!! He was batting 0.381 !!!!

Cron's plate discilpine reminds me of Vlad Guerrero so far. That is not a good thing. Yes, limited sample size so far.

Other than Albert, pretty much every hitter comes up his first time hacking at everything and gets sent down once the pitchers start to make adjustments.