• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels & Mike Trout Agree to 2014 Salary of $1M

nate

Not that we didn't already know it, but here's more evidence that Red Sox fans are ignorant idiots. 

Trout is a Moron!

Those chowds are wicked retahded, and they're seeing Trout slip away from them for a long period of years.  All I can say is...

2501342-haha_zps9ec6dd27.jpg

As for getting Mike Trout beyond that certain amount of years...let's remember the cautionary tale of Ken Griffey Jr.  For the first seven years of his career he was a HOF lock and guaranteed to shatter the HR record.  And then...he wasn't.  Not saying the same will happen to Trout but it's definitely in the realm of possibility.  Let's see how it goes.

Mike Trout on breaking pre-arbitration record: "That’s cool. I just go out there, play the game, and if the money’s where it’s at, that’s where it’s going to be. It’s always special when the Angels go out of their way. They could’ve easily given me 550 or whatever this year, and they stepped up this year. It makes you feel good this year.”

Edited by SoWhat

My body is ready. My erection has reached a critical point. The time is now, Michael Nelson Trout. The time has come.

Kudos for you, tdawg, for taking it further than anyone ever has.

I cannot wait to experience the collective butt pain from all the east coast fans once Trout is extended.

OK, now there's a trend visible.