• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vernon Wells DFA

Gil Meche did.

Personally, I would feel like a douche getting paid ANY amount of salary and not earning it.  If I completely sucked as an employee for years I would totally understand that the company would rather pay me the money legally owed to me and have me not set another foot in the office to continue to eff things up for them.  In which case I would apologize for my incompetence and forfeit any money owed. 

Good for you. I would take the money and not give two shits.

What each is thinking:

Arte:  What. Did. I. Just. Do.

Vernon: hmmm.  Newport Coast or Laguna Beach. 

Reagins: I hope Scioscia is right about this

Scioscia: You just got played Tony. 

Three of the four have no idea the hurricane of horribleness that was about to hit them.

Vernon probably knew his gig was up.  That's why he was so into the 'serenity now' - mode so early.

A bad day? Nah. 

A bad 3 years? Yeah, I think its time for me to move on and stop being paid...

Right. NOBODY.

Research is your friend, MT.

http://www.nytimes.c...r=2&ref=sports

Hmmm, I researched your research.  Seems like maybe you missed the part where Meche didn't want to have surgery.  That's ok though, it didn't match with your agenda.

ONLY AS A THOUGHT EXERCISE... I have a question.

If the Angels had a need for a righty power/ no average bat off the bench, could they re-acquire Wells and would he have to accept their offer?  Has this ever happened in major league history?

Again, if Jerry Dipoto is reading this, THIS IS ONLY A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION.  Please resume your Rosetta Stone Japanese language lessons at this time.  Thank you.