• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels interested in Arroyo

Scott34

JimBowdenESPNxm 1:08pm via Web

Bronson Arroyo told us that the Phillies, Dodgers, Angels, Twins and Orioles have all expressed in him but he has yet to get an offer XM 89

I like him on a 1-2 year deal, no more than 5M per.

I agree, but with that many teams interested this early, he'll probably get a lot bigger contract than that. 

JimBowdenESPNxm 1:08pm via Web

Bronson Arroyo told us that the Phillies, Dodgers, Angels, Twins and Orioles have all expressed in him but he has yet to get an offer XM 89

I like him on a 1-2 year deal, no more than 5M per.

Not likely he sign for anywhere near that cheap.  That's basically Joe Saunders money last year.

I mean, if the idea is to sign Vargas AND Arroyo then trade for a number 3 then I guess I'd be fine with it but I don't think that is the plan. Arroyo is either a replacement for Vargas or, god-forbid, a "number 3" starter in the Angels' eyes.

I agree..  Hudson was the lone 35+ guy I would have considered that seemed remotely available.   Arroyo deserves some props for posting some decent peripherals despite pitching his home games in a launching pad but I'd be worried he would crater returning to the AL.