• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Howell: Dodgers Bullied Puig

YouthofToday

I AM SICK AND F'N TIRED OF GROWN ME BE VICTIMS OF BULLYING!  They are grown me, they are millionaires.  WTF!

quit woosifying AMERICA and quit insulting every little nerdy kid who may face true bullying!

GTFO out of here with that wussifying America nonsense. America was far more cowardly back in the day when blacks weren't allowed rights and you could beat your woman mercilessly and even rape her without the authorities giving a crap. 

GTFO out of here with that wussifying America nonsense. America was far more cowardly back in the day when blacks weren't allowed rights and you could beat your woman mercilessly and even rape her without the authorities giving a crap. 

Come on Rob, do you really think storm was going there?  All he was saying is that guys complaining about other guys bullying them is dumb. 

Of course a group of men can bully one man, but what are the chances that Puig was really bullied by his own team mates?  I mean the type of bullying that we should worry about.  I could see a little rookie hazing, or giving him a hard time because he is a knucklehead.  But bullying, the type that is abusive or harmful, I highly doubt it.  Now if I am wrong and they were abusive to him, then F' those guys. 

You don't think grown men can get picked on and bullied by a group of grown men?

I am sorry if I am offensive to kany of you but a man shouod a man and deal with it when he picked on. So to answer your question No a man should be bullied. Why? Well first of all a grown shoukld realize that being teased is part of life. He should either laugh about it or ignore it. Chiodren are not mentally strong enough to deal with that so I am very sympathetic to teenage a bullying. I don't whine when I am picked on in this board for my grammar or a nutswinger. You see I laugh about or ignore the people who I think are assholes. Hell if we are all worried about bullying we should disban this board as there are a lot of rude, viscous, and viral comments made on this board. However the professional athletes and front office personal shouod be man enough to take that abuse.

Third professional are millinaire. It is a sad state of life of they can't handle being picked on?

As for all of those who think I am wrong and we need to be sympathetic to millionaires as their teammates are being mean to them STFU. You are the reason why this country is becoming a bunched of pu$$@@@. As for the guy wanted who wanted to make this a racial issue.....get a life.....oh wait I am sorry I dont want people to think I am bullying you.

Puig is only 22 years old and barely a year removed from defecting from Cuba.  I think the media painted a pretty unfair portrait of him during this season, anxious to jump on every minor incident that displayed "reckless" character.  And I wouldn't be surprised if someone whose already dealing with assimilating a new culture where he's been propelled to stardom has a bit more difficulty with even the standard hazing rituals.  

Really talented people struggling with insecurities can often come off as cocky.  And since we know little about his past and he only speaks Spanish, fans don't really connect to him, so he's viewed as a caricature.  

The idea that adults can't be bullied is absurd, and reveals a lack of empathy in a person.