• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Xbox One or PS4?

NrM

Xbox One or PS4  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which system will you be getting

• Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Both
    • Niether

I'm going with PS4. Neither have an amazing launch line-up but the direction that Sony is heading with as far as indie stuff, and the amount of first party studios and talent they have there makes it an easy choice. Not to mention I could buy the system and a game and an extra controller for just a little more than it would cost to get the XBox One on it's own, makes it that much easier.

Plus I've already been a supporter of PS Plus for over a year, and seeing that continue into the PS4 is nice with the few free games we get at launch (Resogun looks fun as hell).

I chose neither.  I will eventually get a PS4 but I am in no rush.  Maybe in a couple years when the price drops or the new revision comes out.

The only game that could change my mind would be Kingdom Hearts.

Edited by nate

Should change the name to xBox 720p.

This worries me. Not that the Xbox is less powerful than the PS4. We knew that already. But if the Xbox can't even handle 1080P and the PS4 is only moderately more powerful (30%?) than I wonder how much of an improvement this generation is really going to be. Especially if they expect this generation to last as long as the last one. I get they haven't had much of a chance to optimize yet but still...

Would imagine it has more to do with capacity.  1080p is much more data than even 720p.  Considering both consoles ship with just 500 gig hdd's, it kinda makes sense.

I just think the xbox is lame because of the lack of focus on gaming.  I do think the controller will likely be much better, as it is with the current generation of systems.