• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Xbox One or PS4?

NrM

Xbox One or PS4  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which system will you be getting

• Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Both
    • Niether

Lots of reports of Xbox One's breaking after just a few hours of play.  Definitely sounds like it has some bugs to work out.

The Xbox out sold the Playstation like 5x during the holiday weekend.  MS definitely continuing their strong console sales.

I am trading in my PS3 today.  I will still probably get a PS4 eventually.  The 360 was my favorite, especially for XB Live and the controller but the PS4 just appeals to me more now.  I don't care about the Kinect or all the DVR crap.

With the new systems, if they come out with Fallout 4 and the graphics are mindblowing I'd probably blow my wad on that.

Hell yea. ****ing loved fallout 3 and new vegas.

There are rumors floating around that fallout 4 is going to be announced in a couple days.

Edited by Poozy

I heard one rumor (which would be rad) that they are just going to release the game instead of previewing it and people having to wait months.

But in this day and age where the nerds at Gamestops and stores the like post shit immediately, there's no way we can wake up one Tuesday and a new Fallout is on the shelves.

The next title I'm really interested in playing is Dragon Age: Inquisition, which is scheduled for Fall 2014, giving me plenty of time to allow for the bugs to be worked out and potential bundle deals.  No rush on these systems since they'll be making the games for both the old and new consoles.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard one rumor (which would be rad) that they are just going to release the game instead of previewing it and people having to wait months.

But in this day and age where the nerds at Gamestops and stores the like post shit immediately, there's no way we can wake up one Tuesday and a new Fallout is on the shelves.

Bad news.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/414953-fallout-4-release-date-very-unlikely-in-2014-bethesda-hints/