• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Xbox One or PS4?

NrM

Xbox One or PS4  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which system will you be getting

• Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Both
    • Niether

http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/27/microsoft-prices-xbox-one-below-ps4-for-the-first-time/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000591

Starting November 2nd, the Xbox One’s starting price will be $350.That’s $50 off the current level. Thanks, PlayStation!

The $50 discount is seemingly applicable to all the system-plus-game bundles. The Kinect-free Assassin’s Creed or Sunset Overdrive bundle will cost $350, with the Call of Duty: Advance Warfare running $450.

Microsoft says the lower prices will be available until January 3rd, but chances are, if enough units are sold, the price will remain in place throughout 2015.

So what's the scoop on that Halo collection?

It's not a new game, but the old ones re-released for the new hardware, all on a single disc?

Halo 1-4 re-released 60 FPS 1080p. Halo 2 online multiplayer.

access to halo 5 beta.

Edited by Poozy

Saw on a homepage that Dell is dropping a pretty sweet PS4 bundle for Black Friday. I never considered doing anything Black Friday related, but this is pretty sweet:

PS4 bundle that includes GTA 5 and Last of Us for $399.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/11/4/7154001/gta-5-last-of-us-ps4-bundle-79-2ds-99-iphone-6-here-come-the-black

Oh that is tempting

Update on the best XBox One deal...currently at WalMart:

XBox One without Kinect

Both Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Unity

Plus a Game of Choice (games are all recent Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Shadows of Mordor, etc.)

Prices range from $379 - $389 pre-tax depending on the game you choose

Edited by mulwin444

I haven't bought a CoD in years and haven't played the last one because they've sucked so bad. The commercials of the new one looked terrible but I've been hearing good stuff so I decided to watch a guy play the campaign on youtube. The graphics are unbelievable. I still won't buy it because I'm not into the whole futuristic warfare, but graphics alone are mind blowing.

Saw on a homepage that Dell is dropping a pretty sweet PS4 bundle for Black Friday. I never considered doing anything Black Friday related, but this is pretty sweet:

PS4 bundle that includes GTA 5 and Last of Us for $399.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/11/4/7154001/gta-5-last-of-us-ps4-bundle-79-2ds-99-iphone-6-here-come-the-black

The Last of Us was a hell of a game. From start to end masterful storyline and character interactions. The main character is voiced by the same guy that does Drake in Uncharted. Both games could easily translate into a movie.

Sweet. I never got around to The Last of Us, but it's on my to do list.

I'm not into a lot of what's being produced game wise, but would play the hell out of both games in that bundle. I finally slowed on the GTA Online gig as it's pretty boring now, but expect them to release new DLC with the PS4 version drop.

um...i suck bad

i have fun playing people of my own skill level, though, and that's what i like about matchmaking in h2

I'm not any good either. Still looking forward to playing online and getting my ass kicked though. The matchmaking system in h2 was perfection.

I'll prob play through the campaigns of 1-4 again too.

Edited by Poozy