• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Xbox One or PS4?

NrM

Xbox One or PS4  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which system will you be getting

• Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Both
    • Niether

• 2 weeks later...

cable is only 9 feet - not nearly long enough for us with A/V racks or projectors.

and yeah Angels For Life people are trying to hack on it themselves, but its a proprietary cable. some kind of USB 3.0 hybrid nonsense.

its really a big blunder on their part.

im sure monoprice will have one out soon, and MS will have an official one.

but until then i wont buy. 

• 4 weeks later...

I got the PS4 for Christmas, and am pretty happy with it so far.  The last gaming systems I had before this one are Gamecube and WII, so I don't think I'm the best judge of which new systems are best.

I will say that Battlefield 4 is an amazing game, and I'm excited to see that MLB the Show 4 will be out soon.

I'm very excited for the Show as well as Infamous: Second Sun in March.

Also, Outlast, as a free game download on PS Plus is pretty awesome. One of the creepier games I've played, much like the very first Silent Hill on PlayStation 1

The first "Silent Hill" is one of my favorite all time games.  Great story and creepy as hell.  Wasn't as impressed with the "Silent Hill" titles afterwards.

Silent Hill 2 is pretty awesome as well, it's generally considered the best of the series I think but I just have so much connection to that first playthrough of the first Silent Hill that it'd always be my favorite. Creepy as static noises, shifting bathrooms, and some of the best creatures.

Agreed.  I enjoyed the 2nd one, itwas 2nd favorite of the series, but nothing topped that initial immersion into that nightmare world with the radio crackling and siren announcing your world was getting turned upsidedown.  I liked the third one as well but it started losing me with "The Room" and I don't think I played another one in the series after that.

• 2 weeks later...