• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Xbox One or PS4?

NrM

Xbox One or PS4  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which system will you be getting

• Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Both
    • Niether

Just a recent update on the Kinect-less XBox: 

https://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/xbox-one-sales-more-than-double-after-kinect-less-version-released-183547922.html

"The PS4 has sold more than 8 million units since its launch last November, according to recent estimates.

That lead has been partially credited to the price discrepancy between the two systems. At launch – and up until last month – the PS4 was $100 cheaper than the Xbox One, something that made it more appealing to a mass-market audience.

The apparent consumer preference for a Kinect-less version of Xbox One also essentially dooms the peripheral with developers, who are more likely to take advantage of the extra horsepower the Xbox can deliver without Kinect."

• 3 weeks later...

I still don't understand why anyone would choose the xbox over the ps4 this time around.

What makes the ps4 better than the Xbox one?

It all comes down to which exclusives you prefer.

Edited by Poozy

Gaming experience on the PS4 is just so much better this time around.

I preferred the 360 over the PS3 for gaming experience, though I ended up just keeping the PS3 because of the bluray player.  This time it is the opposite, Xbox has so much crap on it, it is annoying.

Granted I don't own either of them, my experiences are playing them at friends houses.

Pre-ordered the Destiny bundle with a White PS4! Can't wait.

I'm also one of the many who does not trust Microsoft anymore and have switched from the 360 over to the PS4. Also looking forward to finally playing a good baseball game, something the Xbox has not had since MVP Baseball 2005 on the original one. >_>

I was so wrong about the XBox One.  Kinect development is completely nil now.  I use it all the time to control pretty much all of my electronics, but I guess we're a few years too early for most people to connect all their shit to one device.

Anyhoo, so many of my younger friends and family who were hard core gamers on Halo and Halo 2 were sitting on the fence about which next gen console to get, but literally all of them are getting the XB1 now that the Master Chief Edition is coming out, and lots of them were impressed by the Destiny Beta.  I see that a bunch of Kinect-less bundles will be out just in time.  Can't wait for all of the stragglers to finally get in MP on the Xbox dedicated servers.  

I like my PS4, too, but I'm still waiting for a game that at least kind of sort of maximizes its gaming power.  

Yeah, I use the PS3 as an all in one, as well. Blu-ray player, Netflix, HBO Go, and some other functions.

Don't see the games to justify buying a PS4, but just got a new tv over the weekend and the PS3 games are only in 720, so I want to test it out. I'm interested in GTA 5 for PS4 because I'm still having a blast with it on PS3, but have seen the side by side of the PS3 and PS4 games and it's night and day. They had to take out or alter so much because it was too much for the PS3.

• 2 months later...