• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Actually I think Getz has a shot.

Crosby didn't do much this year other than put up that point total. He really should have won it last year. 

The Pens still make the playoffs without Crosby - the Ducks probably do not.

Edited by mrwicked

By the way, said this one time before but Maroon is such a stud.  He doesn't have a ton of talent when it comes to hockey but nobody on the ice works harder than him.  He plays so smart and physical.

Andersen had his leg caught underneath him as he was scrambling.  Didn't seem bad but it is hard to tell with all the goalie equipment.

He was lucky in that game though.  He was giving up so many fat rebounds right in the slot.

He's been doing that all season. Idk why you're blasting him now lol. That's how we win games. Its crazy, but it works. The team rallies behind him more for some reason. 

was out and about last night and did not see game.

see in papers this morning that ROOKIE goal tender makes NHL debut for Ducks in a Stanley Cup Second Round Playoff game against the arch rivals in a MUST WIN game and the kid comes through with a SHUTOUT.......get outta here........

this should fire up the Ducks.......

Game Five just HUGE..........I was sure KIngs would come out of Game Four with a 3 to 1 lead in series..........

Kings now need a 'road' win in Anaheim to cool off the Ducks and stop their momentum.........

This is just awesome.  Well awesome for me, because I'm a Ducks fan and a horseracing fan.

My Kings friend sent me this email.

uh oh, LA KINGS fans, expect to see Victor at Anaheim Ducks game soon. He will be presented with a #5 Ducks jersey - #5 for his winning ride on California Chrome in the Kentucky Derby. BTW, Victor's lucky number is 5

Victor, is not our Victor.  Victor is Victor Espinoza and jockey on California Chrome, winner of the Kentucky Derby.  First California Bred to win the Derby in 52 years.  Calfiornia Chromes number in the Derby was #5.  

LOL at one of the comments on the link above.

nhstateline - May 11, 2014 at 5:54 PM

LA’s organization must hate this kid. First he killed the Monarchs more or less by himself and now he’s after them directly……

This is just awesome.  Well awesome for me, because I'm a Ducks fan and a horseracing fan.

My Kings friend sent me this email.

Victor, is not our Victor.  Victor is Victor Espinoza and jockey on California Chrome, winner of the Kentucky Derby.  First California Bred to win the Derby in 52 years.  Calfiornia Chromes number in the Derby was #5.  

So is Sbisa's. There goes all the Karma in that.