• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

wow... That was a special win.  I will admit I'm rooting for Teemu!  (Unless it gets to Kings/Ducks, of course)

Congrats, Ducks fans!  THAT was a quality win.  (Thank gawd!  No more Homer-Hayze calling games this season)

I can't believe this. Driving home from Vegas listening to the game I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs I was so pissed off at their play in the 2nd with all of the penalties. I went speechless when we tied it. Unbelievable game from the Ducks. HUGE win psychologically. Game 1 on Friday most likely? Bring it! I can't wait!

Hiller has to start game 1. He earned it with his play tonight. Andersen only had 1 good 60 minute game that series. I haven't seen a goalie give up so many soft goals and fat rebounds in my life.

Yea he will start but I don't have much confidence in him either which is why I'm worried.

Yeah, so glad DSP took his time. He could have easily just smacked it right into Lehtonen's side or pads. Glad he took his sweet time to roof it.

Has to be Hiller from here on out. If he is back into form; and now that the PP is running on all cylinders, we might make a deep run here.

Only the stars and boston scare me. No excuse to lose to anyone left in the west if we play our game.

As a Kings fan, I believe the Ducks can beat them in 5 or 6 games. If it went 7, who knows. The Kings have to take care of business though so this whole idea of the long awaited Kings-Ducks matchup might be moot. On the other hand, I personally believe in momentum and if the Kings came back and won their series after being down 3-0, that could carry over. We'll see.