• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

id rather have jumbo joe.

even at 35 he's still way better than kesler and spezza.

can you imagine that 1-2 punch down the middle?

insane.

joe > kesler > spezza is my order.

i dont think we let go of the 10th. unless the other end includes more pieces.

i still vote for 10th+28th for number 1 pick.

id rather have jumbo joe.

even at 35 he's still way better than kesler and spezza.

can you imagine that 1-2 punch down the middle?

insane.

joe > kesler > spezza is my order.

i dont think we let go of the 10th. unless the other end includes more pieces.

i still vote for 10th+28th for number 1 pick.

I would even throw in one of our 2nds but if we do all that we better sign a center because we wont have many trade chips left.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/11127635/questions-surround-coaching-carousel

The Last topic is on Yandle. 

"Phoenix is deep along the blue line and Yandle would command a handsome return, but the guess here is that if Yandle is moved it will be for immediate assistance rather than top draft picks. The Coyotes need help down the middle."

I would try and put a package together for Yandle. Perreault/Rakell + Leblanc + 24th pick + Fistric/Sbisa/Vats/Allen?

So they would get 2 centers, a first round pick and a dmen to help replace Yandle... wishful thinking?  In this scenario we would have to trade for a 2C for sure  though

Update from Ducks open house posted on Ducks message board:

Player Updates

1) Teemu Selanne‘s jersey will be retired in January.

2) Sheldon Souray will not return due to his injury. Murray said he is “finished.” Probably indicating he will retire.

3) Stephane Robidas status is still in the air. There is so much rehab involved that he may retire as well.

4) John Gibson and Frederik Andersen will be the two main goalies. The only question is who will be number one.

5) Dustin Penner was moved due to inconsistent play and possibly off ice activities.

Team News

6) There will be new jerseys, the current third jersey will be the Ducks home jerseys. The new jersey will be shown at the draft on June 27-28.

7) Murray did try to offer the “farm” up for Ryan Kesler. He said he is looking at other options beside Kesler and Jason Spezza.

Honda Center News

8) There is more money going to be put in the building to make some adjustments to the structure. It appears the 400 level will be getting upgrades.

9) The Wild Wing Statue is going to be moved sometime in the future. (Most likely to be with a Teemu Statue)

Final Word

10) Tim Ryan was not happy about opposing fans occupying the building during the playoffs, but he did say in the past the Ducks had around 7000 season seats sold and this year it is projected to be 12000-13000 this year!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...