• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Man, I think the Ducks are really ****ing up by not making their tickets cheaper right now.  Right now its only Ducks fans buying tix since we wont know who we play.  They should've make tickets like $40 to get in for the 1st 8 hours of the onsale today before the Kings/Sharks game starts then bump up to higher prices once the Ducks fans have bought up a decent portion of the building.  

Actually looks like I could be dead wrong on the above...looking at ticketmaster a lot more seats have sold than I would've thought at those prices.  Way to go Ducks fans!  Judging by what is left on ticketmaster/secondary market i think we are looking at only 3-4K max Kings or Sharks fans which I feel like is way better than usual.  

I wonder since there will be little travel in the series if its a freeway series if the NHL would consider Fri/Sat for games 1 and 2 in Anaheim.  That would be an epic weekend start to the series!

I would love this!  I have tickets to game 2 and back to back games would probably favor us a lot with our opponent playing a game 7 two days before

Watching this Kings game.  I'm so glad the Ducks took care of business.  It's nerveracking watching this Kings game, with the teams pingponging to get the first goal.  And I really don't care who wins.  Although a Ducks/Kings would be kind of cool.