• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Lindholm came back and played the rest of the game so he must have been cleared by team doctors. However, Lindholm has seemingly been overmatched the entire series. Sbisa isn't much of an improvement. Fingers crossed that he gives us a decent game tonight.

Honestly, a good skater like Sbisa might be what they need against Dallas.  I know that BB likes to do the big bruiser line against speed teams but I am not sure the Ducks have the right guys to do that right now with all the injuries.  Gotta match speed with speed.

Andersen got lucky, he was giving up a lot of rebounds.  Need him to be better.

I think he only stopped two pucks cleanly. Everything else was a fat rebound. Dallas just couldn't get sticks on them to bury them.

Andersen is merely a stop gap to Gibson going forward.

Edited by xboom28x

"Dallas Stars forward Ryan Garbutt was fined $1,474.36 -- the maximum allowable under the collective bargaining agreement"

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nhl/story/_/id/10844415/2014-stanley-cup-playoffs-dallas-stars-ryan-garbutt-hit-max-fine-spearing

So basically Garbutt gets nothing. I thought the NHL was going to be tough on repeat offenders?! Guess not.

"Dallas Stars forward Ryan Garbutt was fined $1,474.36 -- the maximum allowable under the collective bargaining agreement"

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nhl/story/_/id/10844415/2014-stanley-cup-playoffs-dallas-stars-ryan-garbutt-hit-max-fine-spearing

So basically Garbutt gets nothing. I thought the NHL was going to be tough on repeat offenders?! Guess not.

You misinterpreted.  The NHL was going to be tough on Duck repeat offenders.  

The refs have been making so many phantom calls on the Ducks, I was really surprised Perry didn't get a penalty for delay of game.