• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

I'm cautiously optimistic about this season.  Once again, it's all about the start.  And I know Bobby wasn't that great last season, it's gonna be hard to replace him, but we have some nice young prospects.  Crossing my fingers that Etem fills the role.

Anyone going to training camp?

im stoked for the season but not expecting us to win it all.

like i said IMO with this much youth the cup window starts next year and runs to the end of getz/perry deals.

still wondering whats gonna happen w the goaltender surplus.

i think if we can trade one to bolster the D with a badass we do it. 

we are sick deep at forward and youth.

Went to camp today, here's the lines I remember...

Getzlaf-Perry-Penner

Bonino-Selanne-Silfverberg

Koivu-Etem-Cogliano

Holland (I think)-Palmieri-Beleskey

At least in the case of the first three lines, I'd say those are a lock to start the season.  The fourth line has room to fit DSP, or Rakell, or Staubitz.  And I'm sure Winnik is going to move onto that third line if Etem is bumped up or down.

And Beauch is looking good.  I don't doubt he's ready to start the season.  He even put a nice hip into Etem during a drill.

Edited by Kenny

Went to camp today, here's the lines I remember...

Getzlaf-Perry-Penner

Bonino-Selanne-Silfverberg

Koivu-Etem-Cogliano

Holland (I think)-Palmieri-Beleskey

At least in the case of the first three lines, I'd say those are a lock to start the season.  The fourth line has room to fit DSP, or Rakell, or Staubitz.  And I'm sure Winnik is going to move onto that third line if Etem is bumped up or down.

And Beauch is looking good.  I don't doubt he's ready to start the season.  He even put a nice hip into Etem during a drill.

Just curious, why do you have the lines in center-wing-wing instead of the customary wing-center-wing?

The game was awesome last night...pretty decent turnout for a Monday preseason game against the Coyotes.  I'm happy I was in my seat when the game started because the Ducks were up 3-0 after the 1st 3 min!  Noesen looked really good out there, he should be a nice addition to the NHL team in a couple years.

Just curious, why do you have the lines in center-wing-wing instead of the customary wing-center-wing?

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been around.

As for the question.  Don't know.  just felt like doing it that.  I guess because a lot of the time, a line is named after the center.  Like when you're watching a national broadcast, an announcer will say, "The Getzlaf line is on the ice."  But really it was kind of unconscious of me.

Edited by Kenny