• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Vatanen has turned the puck over quite a few times and he is playing too aggressive, pinching down without successfully playing the puck which leads to odd man rushes the other way.

I haven't noticed too many turnovers by him, but maybe I need to get my perscription updated...

At least Vatanen can make an outlet pass. Lovejoy, Allen, and Fistric can't pass to save their lives.

None of them are ideal, I agree. But maybe Fowler and Allen would be better. Beauch and Vatanen together. I know based on the first two games that pairing might be worse, but in the long run, I think it would help Vatanen to learn from Beauch.

Beauch and Vatanen would be horrible at the moment. Vatanen needs somebody he can kind of lean on, and I wouldn't trust Beauch to carry a pairing right now (it could make sense down the line though). Fowler and Allen were paired at times last year, and they were awful.

We're going to have to deal with this crap on the blueline until Souray's healthy or until Murray makes some trades.

Total gift goal for Perry!

Fowler and Vatanen are playing much better.  Allen has been a stud all season.

Again the Silvferberg and Perreault line is just fun to watch.  Wonder where Etem will be once they get back, I assume he takes Maroons place on the roster but I wonder which line he goes on.

I appreciate Winnipeg's love for Teemu, but when you're booing his teammates, just because, that's a bit classless.

And then they have those signs that say, "Welcome home".  No.  Now he's coming home.  You know, where his family is, and his cars, and where when he retires he'll live for the rest of his life, or at least until his kids move out.