• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Can't wait for the game tonight! Does this mean Silfverberg will be on a line with Getz and Perry?

yesterday Silfverberg was practicing on the second line with Selanne and Perreault.

I know Boudreau always plays with different lines, but I like the idea of the Silfverberg-Perreault-Selanne line.

Man, I can't wait to go to the Senators vs Ducks game. It's been a LONG time since I've been to a Ducks game. The last time I went, the Honda Center was the Arrowhead Pond, and the Ducks were the Mighty Ducks!

I snapped some pictures of some stuff that I have from back in the day. I have some more stuff, I just have have to find it.

T5ax1Fd.jpg

SHKs2P8.jpg

ay4oZln.jpg

Douche move by Roy to put his goons out there at the end to start crap. That said, we played like crap. I am very concerned about the defense. This is going to be a long season if it doesn't get fixed.

As for BB's lines, I like the idea of splitting the talent, however, I'm not sure that is the best idea with this team. We need to score plenty of goals and that is hard to do when you don't have a "top line" because you want to throw someone less skilled and more physical with Perry and Getz.

Perry is a whole 'nother issue. He cannot miss point blank like that often. He is starting to become the Vernon Wells of hockey.

I'm pretty sure Maroon has been near top of the league in scoring in every league he has been in before the NHL.  He definitely has the skill to score goals and dish the puck.  Last night was embarrassing but it was not as bad of a game as the 6-1 score shows.  They were really carrying the play to open the game up until Beauch's turnover that led to the 1st goal.  Colorado definitely had a bounce in their step after that. I expect them to come out with a fire under their asses against Minnesota on Saturday.  Cheer them onto victory xboom!