• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Just got back from the game.  What a great night!  Ducks absolutely dominated the pace of play once again, great to see.  Only thing missing was a chance for the crowd to give bobby a standing O on his return to Anaheim.  Weird that they didn't do that for him when they have for most meaningful Ducks players.

This was such a great night. Just got home from the game. Throwback night was a huge success. The crowd was totally into it. The Ducks played an AMAZING game. A few defensive slip ups from Vatanen and Lindholm but aside from that it was great. Two quick goals and about 10 SOG within the first few minutes. I picked up my Ducks Die hards kit and bought a new alternate jersey. The new team store is awesome. So much bigger and way more to choose from. I can't wait for my next game.

Damn.  Was so preoccupied with Walking Dead that I forgot about the game.  

I love the old uniforms.  They should make the purple uni's the alternate uniforms.  Although I like the blacks with the big D on front, those old uniforms were probably the best things to come out of Disney's design department. 

Palms and Cogs are ok apparently.  DSP just up to have an extra forward with 3 games in 5 days coming up.

Eric Stephens
Ducks prospect Stefan Noesen has torn ACL and MCL in left knee and is out for season. Date of surgery TBD when swelling subsides.

Bummer.

Anaheim_Ducks7.jpg

I'll take the bait...Nate and Cory love the D!  I actually like the new Jerseys as well, everyone where black in the honda center is pretty sweet.  I wish the 3rd jersey was more of an Orange base though for some orange out nights in the crowd.

Definitely a bummer that Noesen is out for the season.  He looked awesome in the preseason games that I saw.  Lots of speed and willingness to hit people.