• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Maroon definitely looked better on the big line than Palms.  He isn't the kind of player you want on that line anyway.  I think Palmieri, Perreault and Teemu would be a good line.  Etem, Perreault and Cogs/Teemu would be my favorite line if it happened though.

Eric Stephens

Frederik Andersen gets first NHL start and a two-year, $2.3M deal that league approved today. $1M in 2014-15 and $1.3M in 2015-16.

Dan Wood
#NHLDucks report that LW Dustin Penner is symptom-free. Plan is for him to rejoin the team within a couple of days. Tomorrow is a day off.

Eric Stephens
No Teemu Selanne tonight as expected. Ben Lovejoy and Kyle Palmieri back in the lineup. Fistric out.

Great Ducks victory!  Both goalies played very well tonight...happy we were able to get 2 past Anderson.  Andersen looks like the real deal so far.  Big body, not too many rebounds, and always in the right position.  Boy are we lucky to be so deep in goal!

Is Andersen our number 1 prospect goalie?   I thought it was a Canadian?

Nice win last night.  They definitely looked like a team on the second game of a back to back on the road though.  Really slowed down offensively in the third period.  Both Andersons did a great job in goal.  Our Anderson looks like he could be very good.  I get nervous about trading goalies because all it takes is a couple freak injuries and bad things happen.

Someone needs to get Fasth on Hiller's stretching regimen, he had a couple of these lower body injuries last season too.  Hiller has actually looked better than Fasth this season.

Sounds like Penner and Sbisa both should be back soon. 

Nice win last night.  They definitely looked like a team on the second game of a back to back on the road though.  Really slowed down offensively in the third period.  Both Andersons did a great job in goal.  Our Anderson looks like he could be very good.  I get nervous about trading goalies because all it takes is a couple freak injuries and bad things happen.

Someone needs to get Fasth on Hiller's stretching regimen, he had a couple of these lower body injuries last season too.  Hiller has actually looked better than Fasth this season.

Sounds like Penner and Sbisa both should be back soon. 

I think the only reason why Corey says Hiller as trade is because he's an unrestricted FA after this season.