• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Glad this crazy season is over.

Just one more chapter before we close the book and that is the Dwight Howard situation. I think he'll re-sign.

I am really happy this season is over too. One bad thing after another.

I hope D12 re-signs too. But, with Jim Buss calling the shots, anything is possible. This off-season's going to be as crazy as this past regular season was. I'll keep my finger's crossed.

• 1 month later...

Only if they get a REAL NBA PG, will Kobe ever have any chance at another ring.

Even then, although he's better than Benoit Bynum, Howard is not someone who can get you to that level.

Not with his pedestrian offense that consists mainly of putbacks. 

This is a team ready to be rebuilt.

• 2 weeks later...

In a conversations with Howard, the big man reportedly called L.A. fans "the most unappreciative group of people ever," going on to say that people in Los Angeles are "ungrateful."

He's trying to pull a Josh Hamilton

Completely unnecessary on the Lakers part.  No one can offer Dwight what the Lakers can financially, and they have shown historically that they can/will put together a championship roster.  I cannot fathom why Dwight can't just tell the Lakers organization "Of course I'm signing because in the long-term there is no better winning environment" or "I'm not coming back because I like other rosters/coaches better".  He has an agent, and I'm certain that his agent has already laid out what other rosters look like and how Dwight would fit with them. 

If you currently work for an organization and are happy working there, and you know that no other organization can pay you more or give you better benefits, what is the point f*cking with them and pissing off the fanbase? 

Completely unnecessary on the Lakers part.  No one can offer Dwight what the Lakers can financially, and they have shown historically that they can/will put together a championship roster.  I cannot fathom why Dwight can't just tell the Lakers organization "Of course I'm signing because in the long-term there is no better winning environment" or "I'm not coming back because I like other rosters/coaches better".  He has an agent, and I'm certain that his agent has already laid out what other rosters look like and how Dwight would fit with them. 

If you currently work for an organization and are happy working there, and you know that no other organization can pay you more or give you better benefits, what is the point f*cking with them and pissing off the fanbase? 

Kobe did this in 2004. Why wasn't he looked at as f*cking with them and pissing off the fan base?