• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

James Harden + Dwight Howard= Kobe and Shaq 2.0??

24ysm00.jpg

Screw the Rockets! I hope we kick their ass. I hate Rocket fans now. Talking all this crap this offseason. 

I hate everything about the Rockets now, can't wait till they lost close games due to Howard's missed FT's and have no bench to bail them out.

I would love for them to bring back Jerry West and let Jimmy Buss just sign checks.

I don't know how much Jeanie really knows when it comes to running the basketball side, she does an excellent job on the business side and I bet she would make the right decision of who to hire to manage the basketball side.

What makes you think that they will have more than 45 wins when they got worse this summer and Kobe isn't guaranteed to be back to start the season.

This team is basically an injured Kobe, Gasol, a hobbled Nash and a bunch of bench players(and a coach who doesn't coach defense). I don't see how anyone can be optimistic about the team.