• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Outside of Bryant and Gasol, this team reminds me of those 74-75 and 94-95 teams. 

Not much to speak of

Maybe Jordan Hill will become a solid NBA starting forward. 

Maybe Steve Nash will be healthy and play like he's 35.

Maybe Steve Blake will show up for an entire season.

Maybe Jodie Meeks will actually play some defense, heck maybe ANYONE will play some defense.

Maybe Chris Kaman can discover the fountain of youth.

FARRRR too many maybes = anywhere from 30 wins to 41 wins, and missing the post-season. 

Too many good Western Conference teams 

I was at dinner last night with my son, splitting my attention between the Dodgers and football when I noticed the Lakers on one of the monitors. I kept thinking the Playoffs are on and they are wasting a monitor replaying last seasons games? Then it hit me the pre season for basketball had begun. For me it is like Hockey season, suddenly I realize it's on and then it's kinda meh, football is on. Never felt that way about the Lakers years ago.

On Friday, Kobe Bryant changed his photo (or avatar) on Twitter to the number "1225."

While the Lakers All-Star guard hasn't commented yet on the change, Bryant is undoubtedly using the voice of outside critics as a form of self-motivation.

ESPN recently ranked the Lakers as the 12th best team in the Western Conference.

The sports website also named Bryant the 25th-best player in the NBA, dropping all the way from sixth just a season ago -- 12th and 25th -- 1225.

BJNbggS.png

the clippers have one banner right?

1 Division title. 

Lakers and Celtics are the only NBA teams that don't hang up division banners. Lakers have 23, Celtics have 21. I guess the Clippers decided to join the club since they didn't want to put their banner up.