• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Season kicks off tonight!

I don't have high expectations this year like I did last year, so I won't be getting upset if I see this team lose. I'm expecting to lose. The only thing this team can do is surprise me and prove me wrong. Even if we don't make the playoffs, this season won't be as bad as last year. Last year was horrible to watch. We hired Mike D'Antoni, a lot of drama, Jerry Buss passed away, Kobe got injured, and we had a Dwightmare. It's going to be hard to top that this season.

Go Lakers!

I just don't see how any team with Wesley Johnson, Shawne Williams, and Nick Young all getting significant minutes can win any more than 35-40 games in a brutal Western Conference.

After Bryant and Gasol, this is a 20 wins team.

I'm only interested basically in how Jordan Hill progresses this season.   He's got a nice future, and is one of the very few expected keepers after the season.

Edited by Angel Oracle

I like crow!

Xavier Henry is a crazy athlete. Farmar played well. Heck, the whole bench played well. No starter played a minute in the 4th quarter.

Clippers sure didn't look like the WC finalist they expect to be.

Congrats Lakers, and feel free to give me more crow to eat, and I even promise to remove the feathers.

Sorry if I'm not pleasuring myself to the results of this game. True test will come in the next two vs GS and the Spurs. These players on this roster were once great in college but for some reason they never reached potential in the NBA. The reason? Consistency. 1 game result isn't consistency. I won't be getting any hopes up until December.

Another thing to remember, if Kobe tries to be the 30ppg scorer he is capable of, this team will take a step back when he returns. If Kobe decides to be triple-double facilitator that he has shown for stretches throughout his career, then he can truly make a difference with this team.

I am curious to see which way he goes.

Not worried about Kobe if the rest of the team is playing well.

I have seen this far too often in the past to not be worried. Kobe makes the rest of the team play differently. Their roles change.  They are now playing a lot more off the ball than they are with it. This scenario has played itself out too many times in the past to not expect it to happen again.

I woke up this morning looking for all of my buddy Clippers' "fans" on Facebook. I didn't see a single post. Nobody wants to let me troll them :(.

Stupid f'n Clippers team. Have fun covering our banners with pictures of your "superstars". They still can't cover the statue of Magic…or Kareem…or Chick...