• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Songs I hate

gaga just debuted a new video monday morning on abc's good morning america. they had tons of people lined up in times square. the most disturbing part of that was all of the twenty-something-year-old guys dressed up and in face paint.

maybe disturbing isn't quite big enough a word here to describe the horror show.

that alone makes me hate her music. i'll be glad when the national obsession over her is over, hopefully sooner rather than later.

• 2 months later...

gaga just debuted a new video monday morning on abc's good morning america. they had tons of people lined up in times square. the most disturbing part of that was all of the twenty-something-year-old guys dressed up and in face paint.

maybe disturbing isn't quite big enough a word here to describe the horror show.

that alone makes me hate her music. i'll be glad when the national obsession over her is over, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Gives you insight of the Music Record Label world on how she went from using her real name and being a legit talented musician to a Pop Cash Cow sideshow($$$$).

Edited by Richard

There are several rap songs I like, although the genre isn't a particular favorite of mine.

Songs I hate:

Black Betty - Ram Jam

In the Ghetto - Elvis Presley

Billy, Don't be a Hero - Paper Lace

Gotta Get Her in My Life - John Travolta

Having My Baby - Paul Anka

Leader of the Pack - Shangri-Las

Teen Angel - Mark Dinning

Just Enough For the City - Stevie Wonder

Ebony and Ivory - Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney

The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra

And I'm just getting started.

dude !!! How can you hate "in the ghetto " !!!

My list - ill keep it short

sweet home Alabama

Freebird

Mustang Sally

Turn the page

Old time rock and roll

Gimme three steps

Margaritaville

Brown eyed girl

Can you tell I'm a musician ? That's the list of most requested songs - at some point in my life I have played all of them - at this point in my life I play none of them

My list - ill keep it short

sweet home Alabama

Freebird

Mustang Sally

Turn the page

Old time rock and roll

Gimme three steps

Margaritaville

Brown eyed girl

Can you tell I'm a musician ? That's the list of most requested songs - at some point in my life I have played all of them - at this point in my life I play none of them

What's with all the Skynyrd hate? I'm a musician too and playing those songs is monotonous, but when you're a drunk patron at a bar, those are the best tunes to hear.