• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Songs I hate

The Hunger Games thread reminded me of how much I hate Fly Away by Lenny Kravitz.

"I wish that I could fly

Into the sky

So very high

Just like a dragonfly"

The whole damn song sounds like it was written by a 4th grader. What a talentless asshat that guy is.

I agree that Lenny Kravitz is a horrible lyricist. "Written by a 4th grader" is the perfect description. However, I think he actually writes great music and melodies. Especially on his first two albums. His lyrics just suck though. 

What's with all the Skynyrd hate? I'm a musician too and playing those songs is monotonous, but when you're a drunk patron at a bar, those are the best tunes to hear.

I think there are people out there that listen to the same 20 songs their whole life - it's good to play other music - I'm fortunate that I am not required to play those songs - I play the music I enjoy and thankfully people show up and enjoy it . If ever that stops I'd rather not gig than play music I hate

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 8/21/2013 at 12:41 PM, Tank said:

gaga just debuted a new video monday morning on abc's good morning america. they had tons of people lined up in times square. the most disturbing part of that was all of the twenty-something-year-old guys dressed up and in face paint.

maybe disturbing isn't quite big enough a word here to describe the horror show.

that alone makes me hate her music. i'll be glad when the national obsession over her is over, hopefully sooner rather than later.

6 1/2 years later, she just released another hit single.