• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Songs I hate

16 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Pop worked at KMPC and I recall that this one made his list of not wanting to hear again after the first week.

On a side note, one of the jocks, I think it was Owens, said the intro to Hooked On a Feeling drove him crazy because it was so long.   So Pop cut a track where it played the intro twice.  When it came up in the rotation he pranked him by playing the edited cut instead of the vinyl. 

Ooga-chaka, ooga-ooga. Ooga-chaka, ooga-ooga. 

18 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Pop worked at KMPC and I recall that this one made his list of not wanting to hear again after the first week.

On a side note, one of the jocks, I think it was Owens, said the intro to Hooked On a Feeling drove him crazy because it was so long.   So Pop cut a track where it played the intro twice.  When it came up in the rotation he pranked him by playing the edited cut instead of the vinyl. 

Even this version?

10 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

What I have never understood about song that is that it was played by Lynyrd Skynyrd - who are from my home town of Jacksonville, FL, not Alabama.

It was written as a response to a couple of Neil Young songs, as evidenced in the lyrics. 

7 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Turn it off.

Well why didn’t I think of that! All this time I thought the law of pop radio meant I was required to listen to it all the way through regardless of its like ability.
Thanks for your insightfulness!

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I didn't realize the Rolling Stones were so disliked.

They've mostly been phoning it in since Undercover when Mick took over making it more poppier which led to friction between him and Keith and don't get me started on his solo career.  I've heard Keith's two solo albums and they're much better than freaking Ruthless People.  Great movie, though.

Hated this in 8th grade and still do.