• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Songs I hate

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

6 1/2 years later, she just released another hit single.

well, time has softened my feelings towards her a bit. still don't listen to her music, but whatever.

and i'm sure @m0nkey will be attending several of her concerts in the next few years.

my daughter saw a post on twitter or IG that One Direction is going to have a New Year's Eve concert this year. She's kind of excited about the possibility of them reuniting. I asked her if she wanted to go and she told me it's in Sydney. I told her "you've got a job and vacation time, why not?" but I don't think she's going to go (if this is a real thing).

30 minutes ago, Tank said:

my daughter saw a post on twitter or IG that One Direction is going to have a New Year's Eve concert this year. She's kind of excited about the possibility of them reuniting. I asked her if she wanted to go and she told me it's in Sydney. I told her "you've got a job and vacation time, why not?" but I don't think she's going to go (if this is a real thing).

The first part of your post had me legitimately excited.

21 minutes ago, JAHV76 said:

Anything Bruce Springsteen.

i haven't listened to much of his work outside of born in the usa. "my hometown" is a really good song & story. i guess i need to listen to more of his work so i can see what all the fuss is about.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

For the record, st1ck hasn't actually asked me to copy edit any of his material. He just drops my name because associating with me makes him look 45% more intelligent.

Don't tell me that, pal, or I'm going to go outside with your ass.