• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Songs I hate

Anything by fun.

Which sucks cause I looooved the format.

I too was a huge Format fan.  I also loved fun.'s debut album, Aim and Ignite, but outside of a few songs on the second album, I didn't care for it.

Did you ever listen to Aim and Ignite?

Nope.

That is weird because I thought Aim and Ignite felt like a direct extension of Dog Problems.

Edited to Add:  Did you mean nope as in you never heard it?  If so, you have to listen to it.  Like I wrote above, it is very similar to Dog Problems.

My problem with fun.'s second album was the over-use of autotune.  It drove me nuts.  I'll check out Opera Metal.

Honestly I have only really heard their radio hits.  They are catchy and good.

If you like metal at all and Fun's sound check out Blind Guardian.  Nightfall on Middle Earth is really good.  It is also super nerdy, as my friend calls it "Dungeon and Dragons Metal."  The songs are good though, IMO.

one song I truly hate is We Are Young by fun.

Several months before that song came out, my sister-in-law and I saw fun. play in Pomona.  They played that song and I remember she and I saying how that was a great song.  Now after the song has been played to death, I'm over it.

My problem with fun.'s second album was the over-use of autotune.  It drove me nuts.  I'll check out Opera Metal.

The technical name for it is symphonic metal and its best done with a female fronted band; Nightwish's Once would be an ideal place to start. Within Temptation is the other band that dominates the genre although their singer doesn't really have a soprano voice... but a great band nonetheless.

I couldn't tell you anything about modern country music, but I grew up listening to country in the 60s and 70s and I liked it.

I like Glen Campbell, johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Marty Robbins, and a few others.

Also pretty much any Skynrd song - especially Sweet home Alabama , Mustang Sally , and that terrible Maroon 5 tune where Levine sings the line " like a tatt- too- ooh - ooh " he should never be allowed in a tattoo shop again after that crap - he has single handedly made tattooing less bad ass with that terrible lyric

Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but "Scream and Shout" by Will.I.Am (I hate even typing his retarded name) and Britney Spears.  My daughter loves it, and it's a horrible, horrible song.  It makes me want to stomp baby kittens.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but "Scream and Shout" by Will.I.Am (I hate even typing his retarded name) and Britney Spears.  My daughter loves it, and it's a horrible, horrible song.  It makes me want to stomp baby kittens.

Oh god yes.

Also, whatever that Pitbull song is where he samples Take On Me by Aha, because why the hell is Pitbull sampling Take On Me?

Also pretty much any Skynrd song - especially Sweet home Alabama , Mustang Sally , and that terrible Maroon 5 tune where Levine sings the line " like a tatt- too- ooh - ooh " he should never be allowed in a tattoo shop again after that crap - he has single handedly made tattooing less bad ass with that terrible lyric

Skynyrd?  You are a bad person.

I'm with you on the skynrd stuff.