• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Butcher's behavior inexcusable

For however bad blanton is, he does not deserve to be attacked.

we will never know what was said. pitchers have been destroying dugouts since baseball was organized.

while that destruction wasn't pretty, nobody deserves workplace violence like butcher put on him.

butcher has done nothing to help this team since he got here and now he's attempting to kick ass on the players.

he has a shit track record on improving struggling pitchers and the guy needs to GO NOW.

Now I know you are a troll. This isn't some coffee shop job, this is sports. Blanton deserves getting sat on for the bullshit he started in the dugout and Butcher needed to intervene.

oh yeah. blanton deserved it,

nobdy deserves that bullshit.

Oh Jesus Christ are you serious Shell? Workplace violence? These are grown men who are frustrated. I haven't even seen what you are talking about but unless he went after him with a bat then you are talking out of your ass. I am guessing there was an altercation between Blanton and Ianetta in the dugout and Butcher separated the two? Every once in awhile a player needs to be put in their place. If you call that work place violence then you never played sports. Let me guess, in your eyes offensive and defensive line men in football work in hostile working environment and should file a grievance?

i was a defensive lineman at the jc level. in the days of leather helmets ;)

on tv butchy boy had to be physically restrained by kendrick and aybar to avoid him doing physical violence to blanton.

Men (and i use the term loosely) need to behave like human beings and not animals.

i was a defensive lineman at the jc level. in the days of leather helmets ;)

on tv butchy boy had to be physically restrained by kendrick and aybar to avoid him doing physical violence to blanton.

Men (and i use the term loosely) need to behave like human beings and not animals.

Blanton would have whupped him if it came to that. 

the event that i saw on tv was blanton attempting to throw water coolers around (which he did a weak job of). then butcher coming at blanton and butcher then being restrained by kendrick and aybar.

butcher totally lost control of himself. 

the event that i saw on tv was blanton attempting to throw water coolers around (which he did a weak job of). then butcher coming at blanton and butcher then being restrained by kendrick and aybar.

butcher totally lost control of himself. 

Blanton has a league leading 63 earned runs along with 23 home runs allowed. I think Butcher is well within his boundries to yell at the idiot for scapegoating Ianetta and making a mess of the dugout.

Blanton has a league leading 63 earned runs along with 23 home runs allowed. I think Butcher is well within his boundries to yell at the idiot for scapegoating Ianetta and making a mess of the dugout.

yeah,yeah! statistics prove blanton deserved it.