• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Butcher's behavior inexcusable

For however bad blanton is, he does not deserve to be attacked.

we will never know what was said. pitchers have been destroying dugouts since baseball was organized.

while that destruction wasn't pretty, nobody deserves workplace violence like butcher put on him.

butcher has done nothing to help this team since he got here and now he's attempting to kick ass on the players.

he has a shit track record on improving struggling pitchers and the guy needs to GO NOW.

This is funny.  All season long I keep hearing how the Angel staff needs to be more animate and in your face to the lethargic players and now they are being attacked for workplace violence!

Not sure a video would help, I was watching the game live and I don't know what happened.  Blanton came back to the dugout after giving up a home run in the inning and took his frustrations out on a water cooler.  Next thing you know Butcher is unhinged and it looked to me as if he was telling Blanton to get out of the dugout.  Butcher was extremely pissed though and people were restraining him.  Blanton walked out of the dugout into the tunnel.  Then things calmed down and Blanton came back out to pitch the next inning.

What I saw was Butcher indicating to Blanton to take his hissy fit to the lockers and get out of the dugout. I saw Butcher pointing multiple times to the tunnel as he was working his way down the dugout following Blanton. I never saw anything violent from Butcher. I wouldn't call Butcher unhinged. Pissed?, definitely.

does anybody deserve being treated in a violent manner in the workplace?

grow up.

Especially not Gatorade jugs that do absolutely nothing to deserve the treatment they often get.

After all, all they ever do is just sit there, not bothering anyone. Is it a crime that they just take up space on the bench? I guess so.