• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

47 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

That's dumb. I just have zero interest in watching a Mexican minor league team play the Yankees. I don't give a shit who's pitching for either team. 

So you're not interested to see how he's looking on the mound in the event that the Angels or another team could sign him later on this season? 

I don't give a shit about the Mexican minor league team, I just want to see his stuff and how he performs against what should be the Yankees regulars today.

4 minutes ago, Chuck said:

So you're not interested to see how he's looking on the mound in the event that the Angels or another team could sign him later on this season? 

I don't give a shit about the Mexican minor league team, I just want to see his stuff and how he performs against what should be the Yankees regulars today.

Nope.  No interest. The Angels aren't going to sign him.  Didn't enjoy watching him even before the whole mess, don't want to watch him now. Enjoy the game. 

24 minutes ago, Chuck said:

If Blake Snell had live streamed his showcase, would you have cared to watch it?

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

No matter how many times you guys post and drool over his stuff, the Angels aren't going to sign him.

That may be the case but I will say this.

The first MLB ownership that has the balls to sign him gets my 💯 respect and I’ll be rooting for them — unless it’s the Dodgers or any AL WEST team. 

17 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Don’t really care if he’s signed or not but the back and forth between the “he needs to be signed” and “he doesn’t” is really entertaining.

I mean a team could have signed him for a 1 million deal and see if he could hang throughout ST. Clearly the guy is getting the banned treatment. 

On 3/24/2024 at 2:33 PM, tdawg87 said:

That's fucking nasty.

One of the nastiest breaking balls I have seen in quite some time. It would look good coming out of that hand while the rest of him is ensconced in Angels' red. That fire and passion on the mound, the nerve and hutzpah -- and confidence -- to use that pitch is something this rotation needs. I would've much rather had him starting our first game than what we had up on the mound. It is much preferable to him coming of that mound fired up rather than the guys that we have slinking away trying to hide on the way back to the dugout.

On 3/24/2024 at 2:37 PM, Chuck said:

That may be the case but I will say this.

The first MLB ownership that has the balls to sign him gets my 💯 respect and I’ll be rooting for them — unless it’s the Dodgers or any AL WEST team. 

Amen to that, Chuck! We need that passion and fire up on the mound. The fact that he has the confidence, guts, and temerity to throw that absolutely nasty breaking ball with the bases juiced exemplifies the talent and the will to win that our pitching staff needs. He refuses to back down and is not at all intimidated, but rather he thrives in these situations, always has. He is the one that does the intimidating out there. We absolutely need that type of presence at the front of our rotation. Bauer is one of the most talented pitchers in all of baseball. He is durable; he is tenacious, and his stuff is ace quality. He could be had for a relatively bargain price considering the talent level that he possesses. This would be an absolute boon for the team.