• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

Watching Bauer’s Youtube channel has really changed my perception of who he is. Seeing how hard he works, and his commitment to his routine could possibly have a positive effect on the younger pitchers in the organization. 

Playing in Japan can really change a player, just watch Mr. Baseball…

I actually agree. I don't believe Bauer is guilty of anything more than being an unrepentant asshole.

And as far as baseball goes, he saw everyone else was cheating while he wasn't, so he did just to prove a point, and in the process exposed the seedy underbelly of spin rate and ball doctoring. 

The Angels should absolutely sign Trevor Bauer. But they won't and neither will anyone else, because they're cowards. Truth matters less than perception. 

6 hours ago, Second Base said:

I actually agree. I don't believe Bauer is guilty of anything more than being an unrepentant asshole.

And as far as baseball goes, he saw everyone else was cheating while he wasn't, so he did just to prove a point, and in the process exposed the seedy underbelly of spin rate and ball doctoring. 

The Angels should absolutely sign Trevor Bauer. But they won't and neither will anyone else, because they're cowards. Truth matters less than perception. 

Or they won’t because like you said he cheated and is an asshole. Will those be the only reasons, no, but when you start there and he has the other baggage? 

At the end of the day like @Second Base said all he is guilty of is being a freak that likes to do freaky things with other freaks. He like Bonds seen other players cheating and getting by with it so he jumped on the apple cart and cheated to in order to stay on top. Give the dude a 1 year 4 mil deal if he is anything and on his best behavior you have a chip if he isnt he is a dump off the books. May even get him cheeper then that as it dont look like teams are lined up to sign him if he is there in person pandering for a job.

9 hours ago, Second Base said:

I agree 

people are upset bc he’s an asshole

lol hilarious